19 дек. 2015 г.

Minions

& Narrator: Finding a Boss was easy. But keeping a Boss... therein lies the rub.

& Madge Nelson: Glad we came along before some weirdos picked you up...

& Stuart: And here we come, Villain-Con!

& Scarlet Overkill: Doesn’t it feel so good to be bad?

& Scarlet Overkill: Don’t you «Scarlet» me. You backstabbing little traitors!


& Herb Overkill: Who’s this handsome «Herb» fellow? No, My name is Blerb. I’m a-a dungeon master. Prepared for torture which I do... Alright, are we comfy? Doesn’t matter. This is TORTURE!

& Scarlet Overkill: Oh, you got to be kidding me! Oh no, you don’t.

& Scarlet Overkill: Ha-ha-ha, you imbecile. Have fun exploding.

Kumbaya!

& Narrator: ...And that is how the Minions found their new boss. He was cunning. He was evil. He was perfect. He was... despicable.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий