21 дек. 2015 г.

Spare Parts

& Ms. Lowry: I know this is wrong, but this is my favorite part of the job.

& Gwen: Are we looking at a teachable moment?

& Dr. Cameron: Hi, is your mom home?.. We have a coding lesson... That’s not even a euphemism.

& Luis: Do you think I’m stupid? Everyone thinks I’m stupid.
    Mrs. Aranda: There’s a world of difference between quiet and slow. You’ll show everyone which one you are in time.
    Luis: Was that a yes or a no?


& Gwen: Here’s the thing about winning someone’s trust... You don’t break it.

& Dr. Cameron: Remember, there’s the oral questioning. You can make up the ground there if you need to.
    Luis: English isn’t even our first language.

& Judge: What’s the difference between weight, mass and density?
    Luis: Weight is how much the Earth pulls on you. Gravity and everything. Mass is how much stuff you’re made out of. Like, I got a lot of mass, but I’m not dense, ’cause density is how close together all the stuff is.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий