25 дек. 2015 г.

The Ten Commandments Killer

American Horror Story: Hotel

5×8

& Sally: You want to know where the Ten Commandments Killer has been hiding?.. I’ll take you there.

& Sally: It’s you, John. It’s always been you.

& Mr. March: How is the outside, darling? Tell me about one of your recent kills.
    The Countess: All you ever want to talk about are the kills. Pervert.

& The Countess: I’m The Countess.
    John: Countess of what?
    The Countess: With those blue eyes, I’ll be the countess of whatever you like, baby.

& Mr. March: The modern world is an awfully uncomfortable place, don’t you think? Yes, I know the accoutrements of modern living allow an ease of communication, but the price paid for that is that no one actually sits and talks over a drink, like the good old days.


& Ms. Evers: Foie gras. It’s surprising how delicious a little cruelty can taste... Enjoy.

& John: Something’s not real. When I leave this place... I can’t remember you. Why can’t I remember?
    Sally: The Cortez is a selfish mistress, John. Jealous. Possessive. She will never let you take anything with you.

& John: I wasn’t ready.
    Iris: Are we ever ready to see ourselves for what we are?

& John: Two more.
    Ms. Evers: Splendid. Then the masterpiece will be complete.

& Ms. Evers: You’re home, John.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий