2 дек. 2015 г.

Oriole

Homeland 5×7


& Ivan: Allison, she’s dead.
    Allison: What if she’s not?

& Ivan: Talk to Saul.
    Allison: How? He’s under 24-hour guard, getting grilled by Dar Adal.
    Ivan: So? It’s not the Lubyanka. Find an opportunity, or create one.

& Düring: Sleep is overrated. I thought you could use some coffee.

& Düring: He’s a lawyer. Keeps both feet on the ground. ... My first wife was like that. Earthbound.
    Carrie: Earthbound, huh?
    Düring: Most people are. You’re either born with wings or not.

& Saul: Yes, I’m a traitor. Yes, I’m here to plant disinformation on you in service of the great state of Israel... Yes, Otto Düring is my accomplice. Take me, hang me. Anything but this.


& Saul: Allison, tell the truth. We alone right now?
    Allison: As far as I know.
    Saul: No hidden microphones? No listeners in the next room waving their magic listening wands?
    Allison: Not that I’m aware of, no.
    Saul: Well, fuck it if they are. Hear that? Rachmaninoff. Fuck you!

& Numan: What’s the password for the Wi-Fi?
    Carrie: «Pope Francis.» Two words.

& Ivan: Both of us know you love it. That’s where you live, the double game. Without it... you’d be a beached fish, dying of too much oxygen.
    Allison: .... It’s the «getting caught» part I’m not so crazy about.

& Etai: My guys are good, no?
    Saul: Scared the shit out of me.

& Etai: So... what exactly are we doing here, Saul?
    Saul: I don’t know. I’ve never defected before.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий