10 дек. 2015 г.

Heads Up

The Walking Dead 6×7


& Enid: I said heads up.

& Enid: What happened is what always happens... People died.

& Rick: Morgan.
    Morgan: Morning.

& Rick: Someone’s in front of you, they have a gun.
    Carl: You’re gonna be scared. You will be.
    Rick: Your body’s gonna tense, you won’t have time to think. You’re just gonna want to pull the trigger when you get it in front of you. But you’ll miss and you’ll be dead. You have to get it up to your eye.
    Carl: You’ve got to be strong enough to wait for your moment.

& Morgan: I don’t know what’s right anymore. .... All life is precious. And that idea— that idea changed me. It brought me back and it keeps me living.
    Michonne: I just don’t think it can be that easy.
    Morgan: It’s not easy. ... And I’ve thought about letting that idea go. But I don’t want to.
    Michonne: You may have to. Things aren’t as simple as four words.


& Eugene: Hey! I’m a weapons novice holding a significant blade here and there are people in my proximity with open-toed shoes.

& Rosita: What are you so scared of?
    Eugene: That would be dying.
    Rosita: Dying is simple. It all just stops. You’re dead. The people around you dying... that’s the hard part. Keep living knowing that they’re gone and you’re still here. What you should be scared of is living knowing that you didn’t do everything you could to keep them here.

& Enid: What? Think your wife wouldn’t have wanted me to kill it?

& Morgan: I need to dress a wound, but I don’t know if it’s infected. I don’t want to waste medicine if I don’t have to.
    Denise: FWoPP’RS. Fever, warmth, pus, pain, redness... um... Swelling.

& Carol: The only thing that keeps you from becoming a monster is killing.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий