25 янв. 2019 г.

A Nuclear Reactor and a Boy Called Lovey

Young Sheldon 2×13


Adult Sheldon: There are certain phrases that are used by dads around the world. ....
George: Close the fridge. You're wastin' money.
Sheldon: I'm having trouble deciding between pudding and Jell-O.
George: Well, decide what you want, and then open it.
Sheldon: But I need the visual input.

George: Make a choice and close the door.
Sheldon: Okay. There's only one logical way to settle this... Eenie-meenie—
George: Close the door!

Georgie: Just as friends, would you wanna hang out on Saturday night? In a no-kissing and no-punching-in-the-face kind of way?

Mr. Givens: ... How about nuclear power? It's clean and efficient and very safe, until something goes horribly wrong.

Sheldon: I have one last question about nuclear reactors... How do I build one? Go.
Mr. Givens: .....
Adult Sheldon: Spoiler alert: he didn't know.

Sheldon: My name is Sheldon Cooper, and I'm trying to build a nuclear reactor, and I could use his help...

Sheldon: My number is 409-356-6049. Thank you. I'm gonna hang up now, because this is long-distance, and my father doesn't make much money. Good-bye.

Dr. Sturgis: I'm excited to show you off. The general consensus among the faculty is you don't exist.
Connie: I don't know how I feel about that...
Dr. Sturgis: Oh, don't worry... it says more about me than it does about you.

Connie: It's like dating the Encyclopedia Britannica...


Missy: It's just what I'm hearing.
George: From who?
Missy: I'm kinda plugged into this town.

Georgie: ... he can't love you the way I do. Because my love is the kind of love that is true love. The kind that lovers feel when they're in love." Beautiful.

Dr. Sturgis: Dr. Linkletter is working on an intriguing theory of quantum gravity.
Connie: Is that so?
Dr. Sturgis: He can explain it much better than I can.
Dr. Linkletter: Are you familiar at all with string theory?
Connie: Remind me...

George: Look, Georgie, I know it feels bad right now, but... I promise it'll get better.
Georgie: How's it gonna get better? Veronica thinks I'm a jerk, and everyone in the school's calling me Lovey Cooper.
George: Ooh, that is not a good name...

George: Listen to me. You're a good-looking kid, and you got a big heart. Once we get you on a daily shower schedule, the girls are gonna be lining up.

Connie: What's that about?
Mary: I'm punishing him.
Connie: What for?
Mary: Nothing, really. But once I got started, I couldn't stop.

Sheldon: Am I in trouble?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий