31 янв. 2019 г.

Nathaniel Gets the Message!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 3×9


Rebecca: I'm happy, but it's not real.

♪ 10,000 hours in anything ♪
♪ Makes you an expert ♪
♪ And I've spent way more time than that frettin' over guys ♪
♪ I've got a BFA, an MFA ♪
♪ And a PhD in obsession ♪
♪ And now I find myself ♪
♪ Wondering why ♪


♪ Without love ♪
♪ You can save the world ♪
♪ Save the world ♪


Josh: Who talks on the phone? What, are you like a hundred?

Rebecca: Yes! Hooray! Get excited! This is kismet, this is bashert. That's Jew for kismet. I'm in!

Valencia: Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. You move, you die.

Father Brah: Oh, I am not Father tonight. Tonight you will call me Daddy.

White Josh: Sorry, dude.
Nathaniel: Damn it! I ate a banana. Why do they put bananas in the fruit section? They should be in the candy section. I'm a candy-eating child!

♪ 'Cause fit, hot guys have problems, too ♪

Darryl: You know why they call it beginner's luck?.. Because it doesn't work the second time you try it.

Darryl: What's up with you? You don't look so hot yourself.
Rebecca: It's the usual. I'm just, I'm broken and terrible. It turns out I'm not only good at ruining my own life, I'm really good at... ruining other people's lives.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий