1 февр. 2019 г.

The Snowplow

The Good Place 3×3


Judge: I have never been this angry in my life, which is the age of the universe!

Eleanor: I try to avoid pointless group activities, you know? Like office Christmas parties or jury duty. To me, the single most awful sound in the universe is that mangled opening note of your co-worker singing "Happy Birthday."

Tahani: No, no, no, Larry, please! It's lovely to see you. Sit down, let's catch up. How are Chris and Liam and Luke?

Janet: And I'll deal with Sweet Cheeks... I mean, Jason's butt... I mean, Jason.

Michael: Boy, I know how that goes, not wanting something to end, feeling like your little team is the last thing standing between you and oblivion, that at any moment, the universe could fold up around you, and squeeze the last breath from your dying lungs.
Eleanor: You're a caterer, right?
Michael: It's a very competitive industry.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий