28 февр. 2019 г.

I Want to Be Here

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4×1


Rebecca: Great. Mean prosecutor has to pee, I'm guilty, so let's just scribble "guilty" on that pizzle pad and let's get this shizzow on the road.

Rebecca: I don't care how many hearings we have. I'm gonna plead guilty at every one of them.

Rebecca: Jail is what I deserve.

Nathaniel: I'm not killing myself, George, okay? I'm going on a Death Wish adventure!

Nathaniel: Ah, that's why they said "maggot..."

    ♪ Story, story ♪
    ♪ What's your crime? ♪
    ♪ What got you here? ♪
    ♪ Rage, lust or fear? ♪
    ♪ We all got a story 'cause we're doing time ♪
    ♪Ra-ta-ta ♪


    ♪ Story, story ♪
    ♪ These are barely stories ♪
    ♪ They're just bleak anecdotes ♪
    ♪ With no start or end ♪


Josh: So, according to these quizzes, I have ADHD, OCD and synesthesia... Oh. When I think about the number five, I see the color blue and I smell daisies.
Heather: Daisies have no scent.
Josh: They do if you have synesthesia.

Josh: No, I think you guys should get on Quimblepop and figure out what disorder you have that makes you such crappy friends.


George: Okay, so, long story, my old camp counselor is the real-life guy from 127 Hours. I wasn't there for him that day on that slot canyon, and now he has no arm. So I'm not leaving your side.

Rebecca: I have something to tell you. I figured out something huge... I am privileged.
Heather: That... just occurred to you like just right now?
Rebecca: Right. It... I know. It's a shock to me, too.

Josh: ♪ Does anyone understand? ♪
Nathaniel: ♪ Would anyone understand? ♪
Rebecca: ♪ Could anyone understand? ♪
♪ Of course not, 'cause no one else ♪
     ♪ Is singing my song ♪
     ♪ No one knows the rhythm enough to sing along ♪


Paula: What do you want to do next? Pie? Ice cream? Donut? Wow, we really need to find some non food-related activities for us, don't we?

Valencia: I've had enough. Rebecca, if I hear you say the word "privilege" one more time... You have privilege. I'm glad you acknowledge it. So now you have a choice. Do something good for the world that actually helps people, or shut up. But stop whining!

Rebecca: You're right. I need to do something practical, to counteract my... my pri... my, uh, systemic socioeconomic racial and cis-gender advantages.

Rebecca: I can't. Hawaii-Hawaii has to wait.

Rebecca: Who doesn't like Cats? It's delightful. Who cares if there's no plot?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий