3 февр. 2019 г.

The Last Seven Weeks

This Is Us 3×10


Beth: "Keep the Chardonnay coming" is how I'm doing.

Zoe: Yeah, it'll all be over soon...

Kevin: Is it good crying or bad crying?

Jack: Look at you. What a great life you're gonna have. What a great man you're gonna be...

Kevin: Uh, or-or maybe it's like Mad Men, right? Where he died, but somebody took his dog tags.

Jack: You know, Randall, you... you might be the only 17-year-old on the planet who's actually worrying about balancing their future career with their future wife and kids.

Toby: "DNS" does not stand for "donations." It stands for "do not sell."

Beatrice: I need proof that you're his next of kin.
Kevin: How about nephew? Nephew's a big deal now, right? Think of Game of Thrones. Right, Joffrey was next of kin to the super-handsome, fit, blonde, uncle guy—
Beatrice: Jamie was never in line for the throne. Joffrey ascended after his adoptive father Robert Baratheon died.

Randall: My father once told me that I was gonna be a great man. And my whole life, in the back of my mind, I always wanted to be one... I'm starting to think it might be harder to be a good man than a great one.


Reverend Hawley: Death-bed advice... That's the gig. Act in a way that'll make you smile when you're old and gray and lying under a pale pink nursing-home blanket, thinking about... the life you lived. You do that, you'll be the man your father wanted.

Randall: I'm gonna be thinking about blueberry pie. I'm gonna be thinking about, uh, making gingerbread trains with my favorite four girls. This family... is what makes me special. You four... you're what make me great.

Kate: So, Gabe, just ask yourself: do you really want to spend your New Year's Eve disappointing a pregnant lady whose father died because of a devastating house fire?

Jack: All that stuff that you worry about, having balance... In my experience, there's one key piece to that puzzle. I just hope the universe puts the right person in your path. Like your mom was for me. You know, someone who... brings out all the... the good stuff in you, all your best stuff. Because, my God, son, what a force you will be...

Kate: Wait. You can tell these aren't yours from over there?
Toby: Yeah... A man knows his Chewbacca.

Kate: So, our son is officially the size of a tomato.
Toby: Uh, to-mah-to, please. It's classier. And our son is gonna be... Classy as hell.

Randall: I don't know. I think back on all these moments and all these memories, and sometimes it feels like there's been a plan for my life. Like, from the beginning... Maybe everyone feels that way. Maybe I'm not that special, and this is just what it is to be a person, you know?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий