25 февр. 2019 г.

Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)

Bomi Bulsara: Good Thoughts. Good Words. Good Deeds.

Freddie Mercury: I enjoyed the show. I also, I write songs.
Brian May: Our lead singer just quit.
Freddie Mercury: Well then, you're going to need someone new.

Kashmira Bulsara: Mercury?
Freddie Mercury: No looking back. Only forward.
Bomi Bulsara: So now the family name's not good enough for you?
Kashmira Bulsara: It's just a stage name.
Freddie Mercury: No, it's not. I changed it legally. Got a new passport and everything.

John Reid: So, tell me. What makes Queen any different from all of the other wannabe rockstars I meet?
Freddie Mercury: Tell you what it is, Mr. Reid. Now we're four misfits who don't belong together, we're playing for the other misfits. They're the outcasts, right at the back of the room. We're pretty sure they don't belong either. We belong to them.

Mary Austin: What was it like singing for all those people?
Freddie Mercury: When I know they're listening... when I know I really have them... I couldn't sing off-key if I tried. I'm exactly the person I was always meant to be. I'm not afraid of anything. The only other time I ever feel that way is when I'm with you.

Freddie Mercury: Roger, there's only room in this band for one hysterical queen.

Freddie Mercury: What have we got to lose?

Freddie Mercury: I'm not the leader of Queen, I'm only the lead singer.

Ray Foster: It goes on forever, six bloody minutes!
Freddie Mercury: I pity your wife if you think six minutes is forever.

Freddie Mercury: We're going to release it as our single.
Ray Foster: Not possible. Anything over three minutes, and the radio stations won't program it. John?
John Reid: Yeah, we need radio. Format is three minutes.
Ray Foster: What about 'I'm in Love with My Car'?... Well, that's the kind of songs teenagers can crank up the volume in their car and bang their heads to. 'Bohemian Rhapsody' will never be that song.

Freddie Mercury: We know what we have, even if you don't. It's called Bohemian Rhapsody. You will forever be known as the man who lost Queen.

Freddie Mercury: My darlings... the time has finally come... to get absolutely... shit-faced!My darlings... the time has finally come... to get absolutely... shit-faced!

Paul Prenter: I know who you are, Freddie Mercury.
Freddie Mercury: You know when you know you've gone rotten? Really rotten? Fruit flies. Dirty little fruit flies. Coming to feast on what's left. Well, there isn't much left for you to feast on anymore. So, fly off.

Jim Beach: They just need a bit of time.
Freddie Mercury: What if I don't have time?

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!!!

+ Brian May - New Horizons (Ultima Thule Mix)

+ Как рисовал Фредди Меркьюри
+ Особняк Фредди Меркьюри

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий