21 февр. 2019 г.

Adaptation

The Walking Dead 9×9


Michonne: ...a brutal enemy who walk with the dead... and whisper.

Negan: How 'bout I go my way, you go yours, and we never see each other again?
Judith: How 'bout no?

Judith: Rules are rules. My mom decides, not me.
Negan: But you can...

Negan: You're not letting me go. You're just not seeing me leave.

Judith: You know, there's nothing out there for you. For anyone.

Yumiko: Who the hell would do this? Even think about doing this?
Eugene: I suspect some vessel filled with a chunky salsa of abnormal impulses and metastasized rage.

Eugene: The living kind or original recipe?

Negan: Hi, puppy...


Eugene: ...it could've been me instead of him at the end of that blade. We all wait and wait for the right moment to say what's nearest and dearest, and before we know it, the sand has passed through the hourglass. Which is all my way of saying that I'm... I'm done waiting. I'm done playing the losing game of "wondering whens."

Henry: Does alcohol always make you feel this bad?
Daryl: No. But acting stupid does.

Negan: Home, sweet home...

Lydia: Walls? Walls don't keep you safe. Places like this don't make it. They never make it. That's how it is.

Lydia: We're always gonna kill you, okay?! It's just what people do now. Everybody still alive's a threat. It's us or them.

Judith: I told you there was nothing out there.
Negan: You sure as shit did.
Judith: Language! I'm a kid, asshole.

Alpha: Trail ends here.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий