5 февр. 2019 г.

Paterson (2016)

Doc: I'm getting my ass kicked today.
Paterson: Who you playing?
Doc: Myself.

Paterson: Everything okay?
Donny: Now that you ask, no, not really. My kid needs braces on her teeth, my car needs a transmission job, my wife wants me to take her to Florida but I'm behind on the mortgage payments, my uncle called from India and he needs money for my neice's wedding, and I got this strange rash on my back. You name it, brother. How 'bout you?

Doc: Paterson, you still don't got a cell phone?
Paterson: Uh, no. No, I don't want one. It would be a leash.

Young Poet: Awesome, a bus driver that likes Emily Dickinson.

Paterson: Is there anything we can do?
Doc: Nah, I always say don't try to change things or you'll make them even worse.

Paterson: Morning, Donny. You okay?
Donny: No, not really... You don't even wanna know.

Laura: I think they should get their best driver, who's also a great poet, a brand-new bus. It's the least they could do.
Paterson: The city of Paterson? Not likely.


Laura: Maybe you should get a smartphone. Just for emergencies.
Paterson: You know I don't want one. The world worked fine before they even existed.

Everett: Without love what reason is there for anything?

Paterson: They were just words... written on water.

Everett: You okay? You look a little low yourself.
Paterson: Yeah, yeah. I'm okay.
Everett: Well, it's like they always say. "The sun still rises every mornin' and sets every evenin'." Always another day, right?
Paterson: Yeah... So far.

Japanese Poet: Poetry in translations is like taking a shower with a raincoat on.

Japanese Poet: A gift... Sometime empty page present most possibilities.

Japanese Poet: Excuse me!... Ah ha!

Paterson: Would you rather be a fish?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий