10 февр. 2019 г.

The Hour and the Day

True Detective 3×6


Detective West: I don't like him. Man signs up to go without fuckin' for life... Either he don't know himself for a liar, or he's some tight, limited edition psycho, you know?

Detective Hays: My feeling... it was all about the girl.

Detective Hays: Nothing 'bout his face besides the eye? Handsome, ugly?..
Patty Faber: Well, like I say, uh, he was black.

Wayne: You got some major cognitive dissonance.

Heather: I don't think bad of you. What I was saying... I didn't mean that.
Wayne: Me neither.

Detective West: And no, I could give a fuck what color he was.
Detective Hays: Sure about that?
Detective West: Fact these were black folks probably gave me more pause. Mob of white people surrounds me, smashes up my ride... be a lot less hesitation what I'd do.


Detective Hays: Can we say this was anonymous vandals?
Detective West: We're not goin' with "irate Negros"?

Hays: I'm not talkin' about the show. It's me. It's my life. Tell myself the story, I tell the case in steps, and I'm rememberin'. Rememberin' my life.

Detective West: God is love, brother... God is love.

Lieutenant West: He's not wrong. May not be right, but he's not wrong.

Elisa: Are you trying to work this?
Hays: I wanna know the whole story.

Elisa: Are you sure you're not trying to investigate this again?
Hays: That'd be a job for somebody who knows where he is most of the time...

Detective West: That prison rape's a real go-to for you lately, huh? Somethin' you want to tell me?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий