12 февр. 2019 г.

Other Things You Could Be Doing

You're the Worst 2×12


Nina: This is crazy. I was just about to let you rawdog me on my bar with my foot in your mouth.

Edgar: This is the first chance for Jimmy to see me as something else. Improv is the only thing I've ever done that I've been really proud of...
Dorothy: What about Iraq?
Edgar: One night after a bunch of us went drinking, we came across these locals playing Mheibes—
Dorothy: Okay, well, have a good show!

Lindsay: You never told me. Am I gonna be an aunt or an uncle?

Jimmy: Do you want to talk?... Okay. Well, judging from the things you said last time, I'm assuming you didn't come for me. Unless you did... Which is something you could confirm or deny right now with a grunt... Or a twitch, really... Gretchen?

Amy: I do love him. Unequivocally, to the end of the galaxy... which is ever-expanding, so, technically, not an actual place, but...

Jimmy: I just still can't understand. Can you... can you explain it to me, please?
Gretchen: I'm... scraped out. I'm that car we sent to Mars, flipped upside-down so the sun can't reach my solar panels. I've always been able to flip myself back over eventually, but... I ran out of times. This is how I am now.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий