21 февр. 2019 г.

A Math Emergency and Perky Palms

Young Sheldon 2×15


Adult Sheldon: It should come as no surprise that the very first grade I ever received was a "super-duper." Granted it was for counting spots on a ladybug, but still, I nailed it.

Sheldon: Maxwell's equation my sweet patootie!
Meemaw: You like Willie Nelson?
Sheldon: That would require knowing the permeability of free space and natural units! I suppose...
Meemaw: I like Willie Nelson.
Sheldon: ...an electric field, but that would still require...

Mary: Marriage counseling? Don't you need some sort of training for that?
Pastor Jeff: Nah, you just listen, uh, give 'em a couple prayers, send 'em on their way.

Cheryl: I think you might be the first person in history who's ever cut class to do math.
Sheldon: The irony wasn't lost on me.

Cheryl: Oh, hey, 95. Good job.
Sheldon: Really? I'm here every day and it's like you don't know me at all.
Cheryl: Oh, okay. Um... aw, 95, too bad.
Sheldon: There we go.


Sheldon: Dr. Sturgis, this is Sheldon. You're wrong and I can prove it.

Dr. Sturgis: Go ahead, Sheldon, I'm all ears.
Sheldon: Well, when I'm done, you're going to be all tears.

Dr. Sturgis: Well, I applaud the effort, young man.
Sheldon: Don't treat me like a child, treat me like a colleague.
Dr. Sturgis: Fine. This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen!
Connie: How could you say that?! What are you doing?!
Dr. Sturgis: Treating him like a colleague.
Connie: Do you and your colleagues make each other run out of the room crying like that?
Dr. Sturgis: Sometimes. But we run slower, 'cause we're old.

George: There are plenty of stupid people in the world, but when they're older than you, you got to show them respect.
Sheldon: ... I understand, sir. Thank you for your incredibly wise advice.
George: Okay...
Missy: Did you just call Dad stupid without calling him stupid?
Sheldon: Yes.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий