3 февр. 2019 г.

A Right Proper Story

You're the Worst 2×10


Gretchen: Hey, hey. Just a fun thought. If it doesn't sound, like, too out there, and if you can get over your fear of hurting me, do you think it'd be weird if I asked you to slap me? Ow!

Jimmy: Lilly, oh, my God, look at you! Uh, you must be in university by now.
Lilly: Oh, I was going to go, but they pointed out that university is just a place wankers go to study poetry and fist themselves.

Ronny: Well, I didn't know what to do with you. I put a ball down in front of you, and you'd sit on the ball and read a book.

Ronny: Got you a little present.
Jimmy: What?
Ronny: Ah! It made me feel like God. I don't want to be God. I paid 250 yesterday, so I was thinking maybe 225...
Jimmy: I'm not paying you for that gun.
Ronny: Fine! Stick with your pepper spray and your rape whistle then!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий