6 февр. 2019 г.

Morty's Mind Blowers

Rick and Morty 3x8


Rick: This, Morty, is my archive of all the experiences you've begged me to remove from your life, lest you go insane. I call them Morty's Mind Blowers.

Morty: How long have I been asking you to remove memories?
Rick: Since the first time your mind was blown.

Rick: Ahh, here it is. Classic. There's no dust on it because
this isn't the first time we've done this.
Morty: What?!
Rick: I call this one "Moonspiracy"!

Morty: How many of these are just horrible mistakes I've made? I mean, maybe I'd stop making so many if I let myself learn from them!
Rick: Don't break your back creating a lesson, Morty.

Rick: As you can see around me, your mind's been blown countless times, and not always by yourself.

Rick: You're not gonna believe this. I went to Phoebe instead of Titan. It's, like, hello, Saturn, after ten moons, time to stop naming and start numbering, you know?

Morty: So if the blues ones are my fault, and the purple ones are my family's, what are the red ones?
Rick: Yeah, d-don't read into it, Morty!


Morty: What's going on?
Rick: Where am I?
Morty: Who are we?
Rick: Who am I?
Morty: I think I'm an adolescent boy.
Rick: Huh, and I'm an elderly man.

Rick: If we can kill our enemies, but we can't jack them off, then how are we better than them?

Rick: So, did I just hear three distinct light switch clicks?
Morty: W-W-What do you mean?
Rick: I feel like the three sounds I heard could be explained by an initial erroneous flipping of a switch on the right followed by a hasty, corrective flipping of the requested switch. Then during the resultant darkness and silence, a third, shameful unflipping of the initially flipped switch. Is my assessment accurate?
Morty: Yeah, that's... that's basically how... how it all shaked out. I'm sorry.

Morty: No, I'm not gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill myself! All those memories just erased! Sitting in this room collecting dust! W-What's the point of going on if most of everything that happens just ends up sitting in here?
Rick: All right, kid. I don't know much aside from the fact that "Men in Black 2" is a joyless cash grab, but I do know that whatever you have brewing around in your noggin really connected with you. I can't deny that, and I can't deny that I'm inspired by your passion. I want in. Suicide pact!

Summer: You guys doing Morty's Mind Blowers?

Summer: Grandpa, is this scenario three?
Rick: Uh, w-what's that, and w-who are you?
Summer: Oh, man, it's a scenario four.

Rick: All right, Morty, [BLEEP] this noise. Let's get out of here and go on a classic Rick and Morty adventure.
Morty: Yeah, right, Rick, I'm all in.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
+ Rick and Morty References

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий