28 февр. 2019 г.

Try Real Hard

You're the Worst 3×1


Jimmy: We can, you know, both.
Gretchen: Like, at the same time?
Jimmy: Why not?
Gretchen: I don't know. Will it be scary?

Gretchen: I seriously think that you may have a drinking problem.
Jimmy: I don't have a problem. Maybe you have a "believing things drunk people say" problem.

Jimmy: What have you two tried? Latex? Smooshing? Medical play? Size training? CFNM? Funneling? Hazyface? Clit negging? Ladyboy?
Edgar: Nothing. Just regular.
Jimmy: Well, then your penis is clearly bored to death.

Jimmy: The unknowable is terrifying, Gretchen. That's why humanity explores. To shine a light on the frightening dark that surrounds us. Thus, immediately upon learning that you don't wash your legs... itself unimportant... I'm now thrust into wondering: what else don't I know?

Jimmy: Gretchen, are you religious?!
Gretchen: No! I consider myself more generally spiritual.

Sam: Be the CEO of your own life, Gretch. Don't wait for no one to say it to you. Every morning in the mirror, I purse my pillow lips up and stare into my apple juice eyes, and I be like, "I love you. I love you, Sam. I love you!"


Jimmy: You speak Spanish?
Gretchen: Who doesn't speak Spanish?
Jimmy: Me. Edgar...

Jimmy: I'm not gonna start pretending. I might as well start pretending there's a person who lives in the clouds who cares whether we survive cancer or not.

Jimmy: We are strangers, Gretchen. ... We live together, we trust, blindly. But it's based on what? It's actual madness, willingly living with a wild animal but one with thumbs who can steal your money and hurt you emotionally.

Jimmy: Those words... they're like a-a verbal contract. They're a promise. And I am not ready to make that promise.
Gretchen: If "I love you" is like a promise, it's just a promise to, like, try real hard. Doesn't mean you can't fail.
Jimmy: It... doesn't?

Dorothy: I am in this, regardless of limitations or what we can't do anymore. Okay?

Paul: For our first meal, dear wife, we are having hominy and poblano pepper posole, with a warm mushroom salad and rhubarb grits...

Paul: Interesting fact: did you know an average ear of corn has an even number of rows, usually 16? And humans have 32 teeth. How's that for intra-kingdom synergy?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий