8 февр. 2019 г.

Sweet November (2001)

Nelson: Us. Isn't there some kind of limit on the "us" talks? One, okay. Two, if necessary. Three, cruel and unusual.

Nelson: I'm in advertising.
Sara: Advertising... So you enjoy it?
Nelson: People tend to enjoy what they're really good at.
Sara: Besides your job, what else makes you miserable?... I mean, what do you do for fun?

Sara: I can help you. See, I have a gift. A special ability to help men with problems.
Nelson: I don't have problems.
Sara: Now, see that, usually, is the first sign.
Nelson: Of what?
Sara: Denial.

Nelson: Actually I do have a pet, a fish.
Sara: A fish? Doesn't count. Cold-blooded. Sorry.

Sara: So... would you like vegan sausage, vegan bacon... That's all we got now. Huh? I make it with a lot of vegan butter so it gets nice and black and crispy.

Nelson: No, seriously. It's a question of values. Why is doing something fundamentally trivial better... than living a responsible life? Boring as that might seem to you. And who made you the expert, the doctor, the guru? Why do you have all the answers?

Nelson: Why a month?
Sara: It's long enough to be meaningful and short enough to stay out of trouble.

Nelson: Why'd you quit?
Sara: It started out small and then it got big.
Nelson: That's generally considered a good thing in business.
Sara: Yeah, well, everything got big. Egos, lives, desires. I didn't like the big me. I wasn't very happy.

Sara: You know, he asked me to marry him.
Chaz: He's not the first...
Sara: No, but it was the first time I wanted to say yes.

Chaz: If I've learned anything... it's that you should have those who love you near... as long as you possibly can.

Nelson: Every month is November, Sara. And I love you every day. This is our month, and it never has to end.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий