23 февр. 2019 г.

Family Leave

Arrested Development 5×1


Narrator: While at a tech company famous for providing access to any information, except for its own name...

Buster: You can't say I can't be here and say you're not looking after me. Pick a lane, Michael!

Maeby: If he said it was nothing and now you apologize, you're gonna make it something.

Maeby: What did Gangie always say? "Forget, but never forgive."
George Michael: You think she meant to say it that way?... Do you think "A friend in need is no friend indeed" was also on purpose?... What about "They should take all the rapists and all the murderers and put them all together on an island..."
Maeby: "...and all the murderers can be raped, and all the rapists can be murdered..."
— ''...until you only have either two rapists or one murderer but who cares about him?"
Maeby: Oh, was it "one raped murderer"?
George Michael: I've heard her say both. I mean, in all likelihood, the guy would be raped.

Lieutenant Toddler: It was a woman with red hair...
Narrator: In fact, it was George Sr. Who, after discovering he had almost no testosterone at all was frightened and confused and eager to hide from the world.

Gob: Hey, there. Friend of mine left me a note, um... in my handwriting, and he said that you might be able to set me up with the pill that makes the memories go away, like a... like a shame-wow.

Michael: His license plate number? No, I don't. I barely know my own license plate number, much less my brother-in... It's A-N-U-S and then for some reason T-A-R-T.
Lieutenant Toddler: "A new start."
Michael: If you saw it written out, I don't think that you would... Let me try this one on you. A-N-A-L-R-A-P... Well, it doesn't matter.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий