17 февр. 2019 г.

The Heart Is a Dumb Dumb

You're the Worst 2×13


Lindsay: Amy was right. I had a perfect man and I let him go.
Becca: Linds, you never liked Paul. You only referred to him as dork, Lumpy Hubby, Paul Nye the Science Homo...

Becca: Oh, dang it! I guess you figured it out... My sister impregnated herself by heating a condom full of your sperm in a microwave.
Paul: You know, that's scientifically impossible in ten different ways.
Becca: Of course. That's my point.

Paul: This isn't a good time. I just received some highly enervating news that has my bowels in a state.
Vernon: You don't know enervating, Paul! Come talk to me about enervating when you got a goddamn baby on the way that's gonna cost at least a half millie in its stupid life.

Jimmy: I'm used to being the complicated one. Like, with-with Becca. Becca's, uh, like a Monday crossword. Gretchen... Sunday. Takes-takes all day, but it's rewarding as hell.

Gretchen: You know, after I cleaned the fries off your face and put you to bed, you said something to me that was pretty dark...
Jimmy: Don't tell me.
Gretchen: Okay, I won't... I love you, too.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий