16 февр. 2019 г.

Papillon (2017)

Henri Charrière 'Papillon': Honestly, I'll be back in no time...

Louis Dega: What, you've heard of someone escaping the prison?
Henri Charrière: Doesn't mean it can't be done.

Louis Dega: I have trouble seeing hope in hopelessness.

Sierra: What animal but a man keeps his only means of survival up his ass?

Warden Barrot: Keeping you is no benefit. Destroying you is no loss.

Warden Barrot: You'll be transferred to the island of Saint Joseph, where you'll serve a two-year sentence in solitary confinement. There's no rehabilitation. We know that's useless, so we do our best to break you.

Warden Barrot: Strange things happen there. Especially to those who cling to hope, because there is no hope on Saint Joseph. Just silence.

Warden Barrot: I'll put you on half rations. You're choosing another man's life over your own.

Louis Dega: I had to figure I'd know how to throw a punch considering how often my father used to beat me. Yours too?
Henri Charrière: My parents are school teachers.

Louis Dega: I don't know how you made it.
Henri Charrière: I just got used to the silence. If I ever get out... I'm gonna live a different kind of life.

Henri Charrière: Nobody needs to die.

Warden Barrot: Few men survive five years in solitary. What were you living for?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий