6 февр. 2019 г.

Nothing Left on Earth Excepting Fishes

The Orville 2×4


Janel: Scotch and popcorn. Perfect pairing.
Capt. Mercer: Yes.

Capt. Mercer: What did I miss?
Janel: He's still singing with his shirt off.

Capt. Mercer: You know, you got to pick a movie some night...
Janel: Well, you're doing good so far. What was that one you showed me about the taxi driver?
Capt. Mercer: Taxi Driver.
Janel: Yeah, what was that called?
Capt. Mercer: Yeah, it was... it was called Taxi Driver.

Kelly: I know your smiles. You have 15. Three are for happiness. 11 are passive-aggressive. And one... is for being in love.

Janel: What are we listening to, again?
Capt. Mercer: This? This is, uh, Billy Joel.
Janel: Earth guy?
Capt. Mercer: Old Earth. Yeah, like 400 years ago.

Gordon: Look, I-I love flying, but it's all I've ever done. I have 56,000 light-years under my belt.
Kelly: Well, you're one of the best pilots in the fleet.
Gordon: Yeah, but that's the problem... you do one thing well, and they expect you to do it forever.

Teleya: If you believe releasing me will somehow improve relations between our people, you are indulging another fantasy.
Capt. Mercer: Defect of my species. We never give up hope.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий