14 февр. 2019 г.

David, Goliath, and a Yoo-Hoo from the Back

Young Sheldon 2×14


Sheldon: Good news, I just spoke to Tommy Clarkson.
Georgie: What?! Are you crazy?!
Sheldon: Nope, Mom had me tested.

Mary: It is so a big deal! She stole from you, and then she lied about it!
Meemaw: I know, but come on, she's only ten. She's gonna do way stupider stuff when she's older.
Missy: Guaranteed.

Missy: That's my mom?
Meemaw: Yep, the little queen of darkness.

Meemaw: Your takeaway should be that you are the reason she's such a good mom, which she is. And the next time you hurt her feelings... Which you will... You might remember how much you mean to her.

Sheldon: Excuse me. I'd like to ask you some questions about your use of intimidation to dominate others.
Jason Davies: Are you trying to get your ass kicked?
Sheldon: No, I was just looking to open a spirited dialogue.

Mary: I can't remember the last time someone said I was a good mom...
Meemaw: It's not a job that gets a lot of compliments.

Adult Sheldon: Conventional wisdom tells us that when one stands up to a bully, the bully will inevitably back down and respect you for your courage. My experience suggests otherwise...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий