4 февр. 2019 г.

In for a Pound

The Bletchley Circle: San Francisco 1×8


Iris: I'm Scottish, Mr. Zuyev. When it comes to porridge, I have my standards.

Iliya Sokolov: Is butterbrot. Ham and bread and...
Hailey: Let me guess... butter.
Iliya Sokolov: See, I know you are smart.

Hailey: I know I'm a girl with a guy sitting on her bed, but you are not, strictly speaking, a guy sitting on my bed. Kapiche?

Millie: No one suspects the secretary...

Millie: Ladies? It's up to us.

Millie: "CAF to SVO." They've got to be airports. Years ago, they gave every airfield in the world a three-letter code, all in our alphabet.

Det. Bryce: I figured I'd let the FBI take credit on this one... and the paperwork.
Millie: Such humility, Bill. That's practically un-American.

Det. Bryce: One thing you ladies have taught me is the value of flying under the radar.
Millie: I suppose we do what we do simply by being underestimated...

Iris: I just want to say... thank you to our new friends for having the guts to come all this way, to make themselves a new life. You're showing us just how much we can do here, the kind of difference we can make. Well, I guess what I'm saying is... here's to strength in numbers.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий