18 февр. 2019 г.

If You Have Ghosts

True Detective 3×5


Detective Hays: Believe that guy? Actin' like I ruined his life?... Please explain to me all the hardships and tribulations of bein' a white man in this country... I'm gonna tell you, when I was his age, age he was in the room with us, I was in the fuckin' jungle... I made the kid skip college?... I think that whole generation's a bunch of pussies.

Elisa: A lot people around this thing are dead. A lot of people gone.
Hays: People do that, miss. Most people I ever knew are gone.

Amelia: Stop pretending that you're too dumb to know that you're full of shit.

Rebecca: Mom? Dad? What do "we do not"?
— ... We do not say goodnight without "I love you's." I love you.

Detective Hays: Oh, come on, man. It's too big for that political bullshit.
Lieutenant West: It ain't bullshit to the Man. You ever learned that, you wouldn't've been on a desk last ten years.

West: Them eggs are fierce, huh? You show a woman you got good kitchen skills... they know you ain't lookin' for a cook.


West: Well... you don't talk to somebody for 24 years, you're gonna miss some shit.

West: How you gonna talk to these people... we done what we done? You don't know what you might say. Or might remember.
Hays: If I remember what we done, I'll remember not to say.

Hays: Roland. I don't remember. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but I just can't remember. I don't... I... I, uh, I can't... Can't remember my life, man. I can't remember my wife... I-I don't know. If you tell me I... I did something wrong, well, okay. I'm sorry.

Hays: She still be out there. ..... And before I'm a... droolin' fuckin' squash plant, and with whatever brains I got left, I'm gonna finish this.

Hays: Come on. Stir some shit up with me.

West: How is it your son don't have you locked up?
Hays: He don't know how fucked up I am.

Hays: Seventy-year-old black man... goin' batshit crazy, runnin' around with a badge and gun. You shouldn't miss that.
West: Well, I could use a laugh...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий