20 февр. 2019 г.

Trent?!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 3×12


Trent: One person's blackmailing is another person's love story.

Rebecca: You know what, from now on, my life is gonna get an A-plus on the Bechdel test.
Heather: Well, actually, since the Bechdel test is a measure of how often women talk about men, the act of talking about the Bechdel test kind of technically means you've failed the Bechdel test.
Paula: Okay, thank you, feminism referee.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bechdel_test

Rebecca: And you know what the best thing is about being alone, potentially forever?... I know what the future holds now.

White Josh: Hey, uh, quick question, why is it that all of my friends, including you, are in love with Rebecca? Does she have a magic vagina?
Nathaniel: No. She has a great one, though. And she does like when I refer to it as the Sorting Hat.
White Josh: ????
Nathaniel: Harry Potter dirty talk. Don't worry about it.
White Josh: Yikes.


Beth: V, we can't turn down events, any events. We work here. We have to buy onion rings every hour just to keep the Wi-Fi going. We're doing the party.

Rebecca: Oh, so glad we're back together. And that was a great 19th game of Scrabble.

Rebecca: Um, hey, so could I have my phone back now?
Trent: No. First, we have to play Settlers of Catan and then Ticket to Ride, and then maybe we can talk about you getting your phone back.

Paula: We have talked about this... It is in the past. I have changed. You have changed...
Rebecca: Yes. Yes, I have, but sometimes the past comes back to bite you in the butt.

Rebecca: Let's take back his power. Let's blackmail the blackmailer.

Josh: You know, I have this movie poster in my room that says, "You Can't Run Away from Your Past because It's Your Future." It's from Space Karate II. That's us.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий