20 февр. 2019 г.

The Donation Oscillation

The Big Bang Theory 12×15


Zack: Sorry, bro, I know it seems impossible to go for five days without, but I believe in you.
Leonard: Five days? My record is 24 years.

Amy: Sheldon, come home! They don't want to have your baby!

Howard: Indian sushi? I need a change of underwear just thinking about that.

Howard: I know, it would've been fun, but, hey, the next time you decide to marry a woman you barely know.

Raj: It'll be like the good old days...
Howard: You mean when we were all sad, desperate and horribly alone?

Sheldon: ...it was right there... And it was Nutella.
Leonard: Thanks.
Sheldon: You looked like a hazelnut Hitler.

Howard: This weekend, I got us four seats on the Vomit Comet.
Sheldon: Oh, you lost me at "vomit," you lost me again at "comet," and to be honest, I was on the fence at "us."

Howard: He doesn't hate me. He's just disappointed that I'm not any other man on the planet.
Sheldon: That's how I feel about Ben Affleck as Batman.

Penny: Um... Leonard wants to have a baby with my ex-boyfriend Zack.


Howard: No, I want you to go if you're gonna have fun. I don't want you to go if you're gonna be miserable and ruin it for everyone. Which... is... a long way of saying I want you to go!

Wyatt: Well, I don't know about Los Angeles, but in Nebraska, that's kind of strange.
Penny: It's strange here, too, and we have a bakery for dogs.

Leonard: Wait, wait. I can't. I mean, I want to, but I'm not supposed to for the next three days.
Penny: Oh. That's right. I forgot. All right, well, guess I'll just read a little and then-- I don't know-- go to sleep.

Penny: Ooh, listen to this. "Bam... Pow... Take that, Batman..."

Anu: I'm an adrenaline junkie. Roller coasters, snowboarding, dating men who bathe with their dogs...
Bernadette: I'm a thrill-seeker, too. I've had to pull back since I became a mom, but I'll still jump on the back of a grocery cart and just roll through the meat section.
Howard: And I'm married to her, which is quite the ride.

Sheldon: Amy?.. There's something out here...

Amy: Is everything okay?
Leonard: Yeah, I... had to get out of the apartment. My wife kept trying to have sex with me.
Sheldon: Been there.

Leonard: If she has a problem, she should say something.
Sheldon: She tried to seduce you! If that's not a cry for help, I don't know what is.

Wyatt: ...But besides all that, being your dad is the best thing ever happened to me.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий