17 февр. 2019 г.

Nathaniel and I Are Just Friends!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 3×11


Rebecca: Anyway, I'm feeling good, ready to dig into all of it... Abandonment issues, dissociative episodes, my dad. It's all on the table. Let's get into it. See you soon.

Rebecca: I'm here in the present with you right now ready to rock my mental health. So, come on, let's do this. Bunch and Akopes, back together, tonight on CBS at 9:00 p.m., solving crimes in different climates around the world.
Dr. Akopian: I do not wish to be called "Akopes."
Rebecca: God, I forgot how un-fun you are.

Paula: Okay, can you stop playing air hockey... with the snotty tissue?!

Heather: God, I love my new hobby... Growing people.

Paula: Okay. Tall idiot is Tim. Short idiot is Jim. Tiny idiot is Maya.

Rebecca: So, it's been eight months, and he still has a girlfriend and we're still sleeping together. So what?

Rebecca: An affair? Well, that's unfair..... Come on!

Rebecca: Are we not doing this? Bunch and Akopes, tonight on CBS. Grab your parka or bikini, and let's find out whodunit!

Nathaniel: Big mistake. Never again. This... is the last time.

Heather: ...now I feel like I'm gonna cry all the time, and I think it's because there's this alien growing inside of my guts.

Maya: Paula is from an older generation of women. She came up in an era where she had to fight, and that's why now, sometimes, she's such a big ol' "B."


Rebecca: Paula? You gonna be mad at me. You know the possum and the cat who have been fighting in the supply closet?.. That's not a possum or a cat.

Rebecca: It-it has to end. So... what I'm saying is no more staples, no more paper clips, no more... spray cleaner for the white boards.

Nathaniel: I guess we were just kidding ourselves when we thought we could get erasers and toners and index cards forever.
Rebecca: I wish you all of the... freshest, inkiest yellow highlighters there could ever be.

Maya: I'm sorry, Paula. I badly want to foster an alliance with a woman, but I have to be on the side of consent.

Paula: I'm just saying, chew one piece at a time. It's not a meal!

Rebecca: Relationships do not work for me. ... I'm afraid. ... I don't want to die, okay? I've gotten better. Okay, I've progressed, and yes, I know that my relationship with Nathaniel is not like it was with Josh. But if I try with Nathaniel, something will happen, okay? He'll... he'll go out to dinner with a friend, and he won't answer one of my texts, or he'll go on a trip, and he won't call me enough, and... I know what I'm capable of when I feel abandoned. I can go to a really dark place, and it's a place where I can hurt myself, and I-I never want to be in that place again, ever.

Heather: I never thought I would actually be a grown-up. You know, I'm gonna pay taxes this year. Isn't that ridiculous?

♪ Face your fears ♪
♪ Stare them down ♪
♪ Don't be scared ♪
♪ Stand your ground ♪

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий