7 февр. 2019 г.

Songbird Road: Part One

This Is Us 3×11


Kevin: You want to join our, uh, our little road movie? It'll be fun. It'll be like Butch and Sundance and Thelma and Louise. A-And you can pick whatever character you want; doesn't matter to me. I'm not locked into one in particular. I'm totally fluid on that... I'm Sundance.
Randall: Yeah. I know you are.

Kevin: I wonder why Dad told us his brother was dead...
Randall: I don't know. But we re about to embark on some Shakespearean-level tragedy, I'm afraid.

Annie: Do you think Dad will bring Nicky home, like he brought home Grandpa William?

Kevin: My brother's adopted.
Randall: It's true.
Kevin: Explains why he's black.
Randall: That's also true.

Uncle Nicky: Yeah... You're Jack's kids, all right.

Uncle Nicky: You know, your old man... he saw everything in black and white, no gray. It's... it's why he had two lives. Uh, the one before I ruined everything. The one after. And he... he walked away from the first life. And once Jack picked a direction, he never changed course.

Jack: Can't tell you how good it is to be home.

Jack: Trust me, there's plenty your old man gets wrong... No, I do. Hey, look, y-you got to watch out for that, bud, because a-a kid can either repeat the mistakes of his old man, or he corrects them. It's hard to explain, but, uh...

Uncle Nicky: I never got to tell him...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий