18 авг. 2016 г.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

& Butch Cassidy: What happened? Old bank was beautiful.
    Guard: People kept robbing it.
    Butch Cassidy: It’s a small price to pay for beauty.

& Sundance Kid: You just keep thinkin’ Butch. That’s what you’re good at!
    Butch Cassidy: Boy, I got vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals.

& Butch Cassidy: Listen, I don’t mean to be a sore loser, but when it’s done, if I’m dead, kill him.
    Sundance Kid: Love to.

& Sheriff Bledsoe: What do you think you’re doin’?
    Bike Salesman: You got the crowd together. Just thought I’d do a little selling.

& Sundance Kid: I think I’ll get saddled up and go lookin’ for a woman.
    Butch Cassidy: Good huntin’.
    Sundance Kid: Shouldn’t take more than a couple of days. I’m not picky. As long as she’s smart, pretty... and sweet. And gentle and... tender and... refined and lovely and... carefree...

& Sundance Kid: Keep goin’, teacher lady.

& Etta Place: D’you ever wonder if I’d met you first, we’d been the ones to get involved?
    Butch Cassidy: We are involved, Etta. Don’t you know that? You’re riding on my bicycle. In some Arabian countries that’s the same as being married.


& Woodcock: Butch, you know that if it were my money, there is nobody that I would rather have steal it than you. But I am still in the employ of Mr EH Harriman of the Union Pacific Railroad.

& Large Woman: Start this train!.. Oh, I’m not afraid of you, I’m not afraid of anything! I’m a grandmother and a female and I’ve got my rights. You can bull all the others, but you can’t bull me! I’ve fought whiskey and I’ve fought gambling and I can certainly fight you!

& Sundance Kid: What the hell is that?
    Butch Cassidy: Whatever they’re sellin’, I don’t want it.

& Butch Cassidy: I couldn’t do that. Could you do that? How can they do that?! Who are those guys?

& Butch Cassidy: Boy, for a gunman, you’re one hell of a pessimist.

& Sheriff Bledsoe: There’s somethin’ out there that scares you’ huh? It’s too late. Shoulda let yourselves get killed a long time ago while you had the chance.

& Sheriff Bledsoe: See, you may be the biggest thing ever hit this area, but you’re still two-bit outlaws! I never met a soul more affable than you, or faster than the Kid, but you’re still nothin’ but two-bit outlaws on the dodge. It’s over! Don’t you get that? Your times is over and you’re gonna die bloody! And all you can do is choose where.

& Butch Cassidy: Who are those guys?

& Butch Cassidy: Kid, the next time I say let’s go someplace like Bolivia, let’s go someplace like Bolivia.
    Sundance Kid: Next time...

& Etta Place: They said you were dead.
    Sundance Kid: Don’t make a big thing out of it... No, make a big thing out of it!

& Etta Place: I’ll go with you and I won’t whine, and I’ll sew your socks and stitch your wounds, and I’ll do anything you ask of me, except one thing... I won’t watch you die. I’ll miss that scene, if you don’t mind.

& Butch Cassidy: The future’s all yours, ya lousy bicycles!

& Butch Cassidy: Well, you know, it could be worse... You get a lot more for your money in Bolivia, I checked on it.
    Sundance Kid: What could they have here that you could possibly wanna buy?

& Butch Cassidy: Well, he’ll feel a lot better after he’s robbed a couple of banks.

& Butch Cassidy: What do you think?
    Sundance Kid: Not so good. Can you take the two on the right?
    Butch Cassidy: Kid, there’s somethin’ I think I oughta tell ya... I never shot anybody before.
    Sundance Kid: One hell of a time to tell me.

& Sundance Kid: Don’t you get sick of being right all the time?
    Butch Cassidy: Reloading.

& Butch Cassidy: Is... is that what you call giving cover?
Sundance Kid: Is that what you call running? If I... knew you were gonna stroll...
    Butch Cassidy: You never could shoot, not from the very beginning.
    Sundance Kid: And you are all mouth!

& Butch Cassidy: I got a great idea where we should go next.

--
+++ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий