9 авг. 2016 г.

Eyes Wide Shut

& William: You know what they say: «Once a doctor, always a doctor.»
    Nick: Yes, or in my case: «Never a doctor, never a doctor.»

& Sandor: My name is Sandor Szavost. I’ m Hungarian.
    Alice: My name is Alice Harford. I’m American.

& Sandor: Don’t you think one of the charms of marriage... is that it makes deception a necessity for both parties?

& William: I guess that’s understandable.
    Alice: Understandable?
    William: Because you are a very... very beautiful woman.
    Alice: Wait. Because I’m a beautiful woman... the only reason any man ever wants to talk to me... is because he wants to fuck me. Is that what you’re saying?
    William: Well, I don’t think it’s quite that black and white... but I think we both know what men are like.

& Alice: If you men only knew...


& Ziegler: Why? In plain words... to scare the living shit out of you. To keep you quiet about where you’d been... and what you’d seen.

& Ziegler: Listen, Bill, nobody killed anybody. Someone died. It happens all the time. But life goes on. It always does... until it doesn’t. But you know that, don’t you?

& William: I’ll tell you everything.

& Alice: Am I sure? Only as sure as I am... that the reality of one night... let alone that of a whole lifetime... can ever be the whole truth. And no dream is ever... just a dream.

& Alice: The important thing is... we’ re awake now... and hopefully... for a long time to come.
    William: Forever.
    Alice: Forever?
    William: Forever.
    Alice: Let’s not use that word. You know? It frightens me. But I do love you... and you know... there is something very important... that we need to do as soon as possible.
    William: What’s that?
    Alice: Fuck.

--
+++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий