4 авг. 2016 г.

The Bottle Imp

Grimm 2×7


Let me out, let me out,’
the spirit cried. And the boy,
thinking no evil, drew
the cork out of the bottle.

Brothers Grimm, «The Spirit in the Bottle»

& Rosalee: Can you get a pen and paper and write this down?.. The first ingredient is dunkelkatzenpissen.
    Monroe: Excuse me?! I mean, is that what I think it is?

& Sgt. Wu: Oh, I miss the good old times, when people just shot, stabbed, or strangled each other.

& Hank: Valuable stuff in there?
    Nick: To certain people, yeah. Books, diaries, journals, anatomy charts... Potions, poisons, weapons. All kinds of fun stuff.


& Hank: I gotta say, man, you’ve been living one weird life.
    Nick: Tell me about it.
    Hank: I guess maybe I am too now.

& Nick: Yeah, crossbows are used to subdue all kinds of Wesen.
    Hank: Why?
    Nick: Well, looks like, in this case, so they’d have time to tie them up before they burned them at the stake.

& Rosalee: Monroe? Viscum coloratum, right?
    Monroe: Let me pose a hypothetical...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий