16 авг. 2016 г.

The Funeral

Grace and Frankie 1×4


& Sol: So, what should we call each other? I like «boyfriend.» It’s got kick.
    Robert: No, no. We’re too old for that. «Long-time companion?»
    Sol: No, too retro-sad. It’s from a time before famous people would play gay in movies.

& Sol: «Soulmate?»
    Robert: No. I don’t even like that one when straight people use it.

& Frankie: Padre, excuse me. If you’re going to the kitchen could you get me two whiskey sours? One for each hand.


& Frankie: I’m fine.
    Sol: You are?
    Frankie: Well, let’s see, I’m standing here, I’m talking to you, my head has not exploded.

& Frankie: I can’t imagine what you are going through.
    Sally: Oh, I think your situation is much worse, dear.
    Frankie: Mmm... Pardon?
    Sally: I’ll be dead soon, but what are you going to do? You may live another 20 years...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий