6 авг. 2016 г.

Get a Job

& Will: You know what my first memory is? Feeling special.
    The first time I pooped, there was applause.
    When we scribbled something in crayon, it was a Picasso.
    C+ in gym? Perfect attendance? «Hey, here’s 100 bucks.»

& Will: For kids of my generation, strike three meant one thing: take your base.

& Luke: You’re gonna end up in iJail getting iRaped. And I’m gonna handle the iStock IPO!

& Will: Oh, here’s something in the hospitality industry.
    Jillian: But you don’t have any sort of medical degree!

& Roger: I lost my job. ... Apparently, I was so successful at streamlining the beverage supply chain that I made my own job obsolete.
    Will: So, what are you gonna do?
    Roger: I’m going to get a job!


& Fernando: An ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse. A warrior takes it as a challenge.

& Charlie: Get ready to bring some pain.

& Katherine: And while I have you here, there are some issues of comportment that apparently need clarification. You will maintain a professional appearance. That means a suit and a tie... It does not mean sneakers... It does not mean khakis... It does not mean that unwashed rag you call a T-shirt.
    Will: Got it.
    Katherine: «Got it»?
    Will: U-Understood?

& Guard: You can’t wait here, sir. Why don’t you find a Starbucks?
    Roger: Why don’t you find a suck-my-cock-bucks?.. Sorry. That was uncalled for!

& Diller: What kind of fucking pussy generation do you come from, anyway? You never apologize. Never, ever. You burn the fucking house down, you roll up your fucking sleeves and you build another one. Now, get the fuck back out there and make the money back. You got it? Go.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий