4 авг. 2016 г.

Fathers and Daughters

& Doctor: So what would you do if you met a man that you actually did like?
    Katie: I don’t know. Probably make him regret the day he laid eyes on me.

& Katie: Sometimes I just prefer being alone. It’s a lot easier.

& Jake: I can’t believe I have a daughter who puts ketchup on a hot dog.
    Katie: You don’t like ketchup?
    Jake: On hamburgers, on french fries... On hot dog? Ridiculous!
    Katie: I’m my own person.
    Jake: Yeah, you are.


& Katie: It was his way of telling me how much he loved me and good bye. That’s what this book is really about... Never ever give up. Life is gonna be really challenging and unfair and sometimes painful... But we can never give up or stop moving forward or looking ahead no matter how hard the experiences that we’ve been through are.
    All I can do is tell you that I love you. And good bye.

& Elizabeth: You know, Katie, men, they can survive without love, but not us, women,

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий