18 авг. 2016 г.

A New Start


Arrested Development 4×5


& John Beard: Who, what, when, where, why and how. Who, what, where, when, why and how. Who, what, when, where, why and how.

& Tobias: Is there a little girl here all by herself?..

& Tobias: Is this because I want to be an actor, and all the leading men in Hollywood are gay?
    Lindsay: I don’t think that all the leading men in Hollywood are gay.
    Tobias: Oh, honey.

& Tobias: Well, you look like I feel.
    Gob: ... Gay?

& Tobias: Listen, I’m an actor, you’re an agent. You do the math. I want you to represent me. In other words, you do the math— the money, the negotiating.
    James Carr: You know I’m not that kind of agent, right? I’m a real estate agent. I’m a predator; I sell giant houses to very poor people who can’t afford them with predatory loans.

& Tobias: Well, here is to our acting addiction. May we never be cured!


& Debrie: You’re... wait, you’re a doctor? You can write scripts?
    Tobias: Well, I like to think so.
    Debrie: You should never give up a dream if you can write scripts.

& Tobias: Debrie, look, some people struggle with addiction, other people are incapable of ever being nude. Everybody has something...

& Debrie: Can they really make us leave Hollywood Boulevard?
    Tobias: Well, apparently in this instance, paper beats rock.
    Debrie: You have a rock?

& Tobias: Is there a little girl here all by herself?..
    Narrator: And perhaps it was this that would finally get him to admit that he sometimes did speak in a misleading way.
    Tobias: ...Daddy needs to get his rocks off.

& Tobias: I just broke my skull in a fourth place: the patio!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий