2 авг. 2016 г.

The Ardennes

& Sylvie: You know, my mom... she always said that in life you can be whatever you want if you want it hard enough. What bullshit. It’s bullshit and she knows it. ... I always wanted to be Madonna. Still do. You don’t always get to choose.

& Sylvie: What weather it will be, what men you fall for... getting hit by a car and ending up in a wheelchair. You don’t choose those things. You can lie in bed all day, crying. Or you try to make a go of it, one day at a time. That’s what I did, ’cos that’s a choice I do have. You all do.


& Sylvie: I wish you all a good 24 hours.

& Stef: You have to watch out for them, Dave. I mean it. First, they do anything to trap you. And once they’ve got you, they break you. Then they run off with some Moroccan guy. Then you hear those echoes... You’re my true love, I can’t live without you. You’re the only one for me...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий