5 авг. 2016 г.

House of Cards 4×10

Chapter 49


& Underwood: Your obligation to the party is an obligation to the leader of the party, and as the president, that would be me. Correct?
    Ms. Whittaker: Yes, sir, but—
    Underwood: Then this isn’t about favoritism. It’s about solidarity!

& Claire: You’re not going to get me to talk about my mother.
    Yates: I hope not. Hatred’s ugly.

& Durant: I’ve had a front row seat to everything since the day Walker took office, all the lies and betrayals, and I helped you. My mistake was I assumed you wouldn’t stab me in the back. Your mistake is that it backfired.

& Dunbar: You need to write the story that he can’t fight off.

& Claire: I never believed in the tooth fairy.
    Elizabeth: Well, you took the money anyway.

& Elizabeth: And I was so jealous... That you believed. You believed you could make the sun rise.

& Underwood: I killed them both, just like he said I did. But of course, nobody believes it, and nobody ever will. Because that’s how good we are... at making things... disappear.


& Underwood: No, we didn’t kill anybody. But we would have... if it was necessary.

& Underwood: ...we will forget that any of this ever happened. Because if you don’t... I swear to God... I will never... ever forget. Do you understand now?

& Underwood: Good. Now, let’s go decide what we’re gonna do about these terrorists.

& Yates: We made the sun rise.

& Underwood: I’m glad you were with her.
    Yates: She’s strong. You’re a lucky man.
    Underwood: Don’t I know it...

& Durant: But I want to encourage every one of you who has supported me to join me in supporting this extraordinary woman, the First Lady of the United States, Claire Hale Underwood!

& Claire: And now, with my mother gone... he’s the only family I have left. I trust Francis Underwood with my life, with our nation, with our future. I hope you will, too.

& Ms. Whittaker: Madam Secretary, as convention chair, I move that we make the nomination of Claire Underwood for vice president... and Francis Underwood for president by acclamation.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий