20 авг. 2016 г.

Double Crossers

Arrested Development 4×6


& Herbert Love: See, I stand for three things. One, getting Barack Hussein Obama Wama, Karma Mama On My Llama out of office.
    George Sr.: It’s a crazy-town name...

& George Sr.: Oh, I’m so sorry. I thought you were a successful Republican strategist. I’m so sorry.
    Waiter: Why, ’cause I’m black?

& George Sr.: How are you? Are you good? Do you have any money?

& Surveyor: Oh! We’re just doing a survey for the US Government, ma’am.
    George Sr.: Oh, no, I’m a man. I was just wearing this blouse because I was driving and I hate my arms.

& Herbert Love: It’s a 40 for the flip and a 40 for the flop, and since it’s going to cause a flap, I’d say another 40. So it’s a flat 40-40-40 flip-flop and a flap fee.


& Doctor Norman: Let’s go to the lists.
    Narrator: And Doctor Norman proceeded to run through a checklist of alternative medicine questions.
    Doctor Norman: Okay, did you drink some water that might have a homeopathic memory of some molecule?
    George Sr.: Do you keep track of the molecules you ingest?
    Doctor Norman: Well, with homeopathy, it’s the molecules you don’t ingest.

& Narrator: He then went on to explore some supernatural or high-concept premise possibilities.
    Doctor Norman: Any earthquakes in a Chinese restaurant while you were trying to prove something to your mother?..
    Any wishes you may have phrased badly, or while a child was blowing out a candle?..
    Have you come across any ancient games, let’s say, glowing games, either board-based or carnival-based, that you may have played against the wishes of your best friend?..
    Curses, hexes, spells, shaman, medicine men?

& Narrator: ...But finally, out of desperation, he turned to Western medicine.

& Lucille 2: ...And I can’t be seen with you.
    George Sr.: ’Cause I’m fat! It’s because I am fat. You think I’m a fat person.
    Lucille 2: You are such a drama queen.

& George Sr.: I was wondering if you could tell me my test results.
    Doctor Norman: Oh, yes, yes. Well, your testosterone numbers are off the charts... Below the charts. Under the charts. I don’t know how to say that. You have almost no testosterone at all. I don’t know the exact numbers, but it’s somewhere in the baby range. On the plus side, your estrogen levels are that of a very healthy woman in the throes of her menses.

& Doctor Norman: You, sir, are a very funny lady.
    George Sr.: That’s what they always say to the unattractive one.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий