3 авг. 2016 г.

eps2.0_unm4sk-pt1.tc

Mr. Robot 2×1


& Elliot: I wanted to save the world...

& Elliot: ’Today started just like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and every day for the last month, a loop, my perfectly constructed loop.’

& Elliot: ’I still don’t understand why people like sports. They get so emotional over the weirdest things. But I do see the beauty in the rules, the invisible code of chaos hiding behind the menacing face of order.’

& Leon: Though maybe I just need to make peace with it, you know what I’m saying?.. Like, maybe that’s the show’s point, that shit is just pointless, you know? Like, life, love, and the meanings therein. I’ll tell you, the human condition is a straight-up tragedy, cuz. Word.

& Elliot: My mom has no computer or Internet access to tempt me into the night. All that’s left for me is just ordinary analog sleep ending the day’s loop.


& Elliot: You might not think it’s a way to live, but why not? Repeating the same tasks each day without ever having to think about them, isn’t that what everybody does?

& Mr. Robot: Che Guevara is throwing up in his grave right now.

& Susan: Unplug what? Everything is inside the walls! That’s how it was installed when I ordered the smart house package.

& Mr. Robot: Gee, I wonder whose fault that is. Was that you or me? Getting all mixed up, I can’t recall.

& Mr. Robot: Hey, I am not some tumor to be excised, do you understand? The opposite! I’m the organ vital to your existence.

& Mobley: What... what you’re doing here, Darlene, and what you’re saying? I mean, you sounded like George W. Bush, for crying out loud.
    Darlene: Okay, first of all, that’s low.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий