24 авг. 2016 г.

Red Hairing

Arrested Development 4×8


& Lindsay: I am here undercover with my boyfriend. We are gonna take down Love with a random act of senseless non-violence.

& Herbert Love: What’s your name, princess?
    Lindsay: Cindy... Featherbottom.
    Herbert Love: Of the Laguna Beach Featherbottoms?
    Lindsay: Are you trying to find out where I live?

& Marky: So it, uh, turns out the glitter was shrapnel grade... They’re upping my charges from prank bomb to non-Arab terrorism.

& Lindsay: I thought you said you didn’t believe in money.
    Marky: I didn’t. Until I realized what it could keep me from. Jail’s a lot like Swappigan’s, except there’s only one thing to swap.


& Herbert Love: Your cheekbones are even higher than my approval rating.
    Lindsay: Your brain can register my cheekbones?
    Herbert Love: I’ll register ’em to vote. Your lips are like a Murphy bed. They don’t take up much space, but they are there when you need ’em.
    Lindsay: Okay, you are a poet.

& Herbert Love: Here’s a little severance package for servicing my package.
    Narrator: Lindsay tried to throw the money in his face, but she didn’t have the muscle memory for it.

& Narrator: ...that’s when Lindsay found out who she really was.
    Lindsay: My name is Lindsay Bluth... and this is who I am.
    Narrator: A Bluth... just like her mother.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий