23 авг. 2016 г.

The Fall

Grace and Frankie 1×5


& Brianna: I don’t ever want to get married. I’m currently advising against it. I want a man who’s there when I want him and gone when I don’t and is affectionate, not too much, and has great hair and good hygiene.
    Frankie: You are describing a dog.

& Brianna: No, you can’t say you’re 70. Say that you’re 64.
    Grace: But I am 70. I don’t want to lie.
    Brianna: But you don’t look 70, you look 64. It’s actually more honest to say that you’re 64.


& Frankie: She broke her hip?.. Oh, God, that means you have to operate? I mean, like all the old people stories you always hear? With the surgery, and the PT, and the pneumonia, and sexual assault... And it all ends, you know how it ends. Dead.

& Grace: You know what we need? We need a girls’ night. Just us girls. We can have drinks... And tapas... And just talk.
    Frankie: I’m never getting a hearing aid. I think I’m better off missing most of what you say.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий