6 авг. 2016 г.

House of Cards 4×11

Chapter 50


& TV Anchor: ...For many Americans, the question remains, what would an Underwood-Underwood White House look like?

& Underwood: I didn’t want a second opinion. I wanted a different opinion.

& Underwood: Cathy... Do we have a problem?
    Durant: No, sir. I’ll coordinate with Doug.
    Underwood: After a dog’s bitten you, you either put it to sleep, or you put a muzzle on it. I’ve chosen a muzzle... for now.

& Ramy: The who... the what... the why, how... Don’t ignore where.

& Underwood: This is the White House. You will call me «Mr. President»!
    Freddy: You’re a motherfucker!

& Underwood: Get out!
    Freddy: ... My bad, my bad. You’re a motherfucker, Mr. President!

& Claire: Thank you for being so professional about everything. You’ve been very kind.
    Yates: I’m not kind. Just realistic.

& LeAnn: We gave you access... You’re supposed to tell me what people want.
    Aidan: People didn’t know they wanted jazz until they heard it for the first time. I can get them to like the music. I can’t compose it.


& Brockhart: So, you wanna keep the ICO leadership alive, so we can stay on message?
    Conway: Just until November, and then we’ll hit ’em hard after inauguration.
    Brockhart: This is the exact sort of BS I resigned over in the first place.

& Underwood: I don’t blame you for being a fraud, Governor. I mean, we all have to be hypocrites, every now and then...

& Hammerschmidt: Never have I ever perjured myself when investigated by a special prosecutor... Never have I ever struck a deal with Raymond Tusk... to perjure himself in exchange for a pardon... Never have I ever conspired to impeach a president so I could become president myself... We’re gonna need more beer.

& Aidan: You’re not just husband and wife. You’re not just running mates. You’re both and more. You’re what’s possible. The Conways are everything everyone wants to be. You’re everything everyone wants to become.

& Hammerschmidt: Manipulation. Deception. Corruption. That translates to abuse of power and breaking the law.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий