8 авг. 2016 г.

He Gone

Preacher 1×7


& Jesse: I’m here to tell you that your whole life can change in a moment. And this is that moment.

& Tulip: Gimme the pants.

& Cassidy: Oh, busy.
    Jesse: Mm-hmm.
    Cassidy: Corleone Family wedding day busy.

& Cassidy: I just... I’m not judging you, mate. I just need to know what I can do to help out here.

& Tulip: Who’s his favorite movie star?
    Cassidy: What?!
    Tulip: His favorite movie star! Who does he think pretty much shits sunshine? Who would that be?
    Cassidy: It’s Ryan Phillippe. It’s Ryan Phillippe.
    Tulip: John Wayne... Wake up, Cassidy.

& Cassidy: You’d be surprised...

& John Custer: Because she’s an O’Hare, all right? There’s always gonna be trouble.


& Cassidy: He said I could smoke out here... as long as it’s tobacco.

& Cassidy: ...You know, everyone says it’s not supposed to make sense, like that’s the whole point, dude. And I’m just saying, you know, that’s like an excuse for lazy storytelling. J-J-J-Just don’t sell me shite and tell me it’s gold, all right? I might be stoned, but I’m not high. You know what I mean?

& Cassidy: Plot matters.
    Emily: Hmm. Never seen a Coen Brothers.
    Cassidy: Yeah, well, don’t start with «Lebowski,» or you’re done.

& Cassidy: You know, don’t get me wrong... «Miller’s Crossing,» «No Country For Old Men»... structured, quality filmmaking. Bloody «Ladykillers.» They can do it. You just gotta give a shit. Know what I mean?

& Cassidy: You just sent an innocent kid to be forever poked by piping-hot pitchforks. I think acting like you give a damn might be a good start, mate.

& Jesse: You’ve seen it’s real. It’s real, and it has a reason... And it’s God’s plan. If His reason, if His judgment is to send one more sinner, one more lost soul into the fire, what can I do? Except stand aside... and watch him burn.

& Cassidy: What about me? I’m no innocent, either. I’m a lazy, lying, self-obsessed, drug-abusing, cheating fornicator with a filthy mouth and no ambition. And I think your God, if he really does exist, is not more than a stocious moppet who smells his own farts! And that’s not the worst of my sins, neither...

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий