31 авг. 2016 г.

Face Off

Grimm 2×13


The will to conquer
is the first condition of victory.

Ferdinand Foch

& Monroe: Where do you think you’re going? You’re not going where I think you’re going, because if it were me, I would be going there.

& Monroe: Nick, hold on. This is one of those «pause», «take a deep breath» situations when you can’t be going off half, full, or any other degree of cocked.

& Monroe: What is it?
    Nick: It’s a quadruple homicide.
    Monroe: See? Your life’s not so bad.
    Nick: In the parking lot near the Deluxe hotel...
    Monroe: Oh, that quadruple homicide.
    Nick: Yeah.
    Monroe: Well, at least you know who did it.


& Monroe: It explains their behavior... their obsessive-compulsive, overwhelming sexual attraction to each other. I didn’t mean to say that last part out loud.

& Adalind: If anything happens to me...
    Capt. Renard: Yeah, I know. I’ll be hearing from your lawyer.

& Nick: Okay, so how do we stop this?
    Monroe: That’s what we have to find out here, and fast, because if this spell is allowed to progress much further, one of them is going to kill the other.
    Nick: Does anything not end in death?
    Rosalee: Not really.
    Monroe: Not that I know of.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий