10 авг. 2016 г.

The Dinner

Grace and Frankie 1×3


& Robert: It’ll be fine. Our families have had a million dinners together. The girls adore you.
    Sol: That was before they found out I was going to be their new stepmother.

& Frankie: Get your scissors away from my rug!
    Grace: Fine, fine. I’ll go alphabetize the spices.
    Frankie: No. They’re in order of how often we use them.

& Clerk: You’re welcome to have all your meals here if you like. Uh, we’ve got kosher options. And, uh, vegetarian.
    Frankie: Is it that obvious?
    Clerk: Your shoes.


& Grace: Hi. Can you be nice to me?
    Mallory: Um, OK... I love you. You’re so pretty. I gotta go.

& Grace: That’s not bad. What is it, an otter?
    Frankie: It’s my fucking day.

& Nwabudike: I lied to my mother for the first time in my adult life because of you and I’m not even allowed to be mad.
    Sol: Why not?
    Nwabudike: ’Cause you’re gay!

& Grace: You stole those?
    Frankie: You can’t see me. You can’t stop me.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Σ 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий