22 авг. 2016 г.

La Llorona

Grimm 2×9


On many a dark nights
people would see her
walking along the riverbank
and crying for her children.

& Monroe: Halloween for us, come on... that’s, like, bigger than Christmas.

& Monroe: There’s a long Wesen tradition of the all hallows’ Eve midnight woge running through the woods scaring the crap out of villagers... literally sometimes.

& Nick: And you continue this fair tradition in Portland?
    Monroe: No, no, no. I mean, I would... If I could find some villagers, but, you know...

& Monroe: I can only imagine the fun my relatives must’ve had, man, back in the good old days...


& Hank: I thought we didn’t believe in ghosts.
    Nick: We didn’t...

& Hank: Oh, man. If this is real, how do you ever sleep?
    Nick: Well, you got my back.
    Hank: Yeah, but who’s got mine?

& Valentina Espinosa: This is not a ghost. I saw her. This woman is real.
    Hank: Yeah, real is a sort of relative term around here.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий