26 авг. 2016 г.

Nina Forever

& Paramedic Tutor: Three Ds.
    Discipline. You’re not just wearing the uniform to look good.
    Determination. To live up to what the uniform means. And finally, most importantly of all...
    distance. When you put on that uniform, it sets you apart from others. Doesn’t make you superhuman. Some people you will not save.

& Rob: Nina... this is Holly, who... works in the supermarket with me. Holly... this is Nina... my...
    Nina: Girlfriend.
    Rob: Dead...
    Nina: Girlfriend.

& Nina: How old is she?
    Rob: No, you can’t... You’re dead!
    Nina: Sure, but I’ve kept my standards. I mean... supermarket?!


& Holly: I can’t believe this. You’re my boyfriend’s dead ex-girlfriend.

& Holly: You’re not old.
    Nina: No. I’m dead.

& Nina: ...basically you’re Florence Nightingale job-sharing with Linda Lovelace.

& Sally: How can you take 30 years of hang-ups into a new relationship? Wouldn’t stand a chance, would it?

& Josh: After that, I’m a fundamentally changed person, you know? From now on, everything is different! Fuck me! Helping people is like... the baddest drug on Earth, you know?

& Holly: This is not what I want.
    Nina: Join the club.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий